Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thing 1

I've created my first blog using blogger--hurray! I am still trying to figure out what is all involved in the entire "23 things" process, but so far, I think I'm on the right track. If anyone is reading this, please let me know if I'm not!

I already have a blog on my "myspace" page, however, it's set to "private." This blog will be an interesting, more professional, blog to keep track of. Creating it through blogger wasn't that difficult for me, except for the slow dial-up connection I currently have. I also discovered Avatars last year (through a friend), and had one in place to post. So far, so good. We'll see how "Thing 2" works out!

2 comments:

PatriciaP said...

Yeah you! Well done and welcome aboard. These activities will be fun...

CMLE Coach said...

You sound like a busy lady....keep posting about your experiences with 23 things...it makes for good reading.


Cindy Gruwell
CMLE 23 Things Coach